Monday, March 17, 2014

500th Post!

Hello my dear blog friends!

I cannot believe that this is my 500th blog post! I was totally shocked to find this out. Seems like yesterday I started blogging. It has been such an amazing experience. I have met so many wonderful people through my blog, made new friends, even without meeting in person, found out so much information, so generously and willingly shared and been able to share so much with you all. Thank you for your visits, very kind comments and staying with me, even through times of 'drought'....lol!

Today I want to share a card I made for a dear friends 60th birthday. I was inspired by cards made by Debbie Stevens from 'paperpastimes'. I have long admired her lovely white on white, with a hint of color, cards. The many layers and the dimensions she creates really fascinate me. So, with browsing through all the Pinterest boards with her cards on them, I was inspired to make this card.






I used a the Spellbinders M-Bossabilities EG-002 Dots folder for the top layer. Each layer was backed with a soft Ivory board and the mats were cut using the amazing Perfect Layers Rulers. A cinch to mat with. The fancy oval is a Marianne die, with the 60 being cut with a Joy die. The sentiment is PTI.

Here is a close up of the flowers.

Stunning flowers from lovely blogger friends!

Of course pearls and ribbon finished it off. I was rather pleased with the card and will most certainly be using Debbie Stevens' work for 'inspiration' in the future.

Just to tell you that Noah is 1 month old today! Please click on the page "Gogo's Brag Book" above for a photo of the 'birthday' boy! We will be visiting him shortly for 10 days and I just can't wait to hold him!

Thanks so much for the visit. Have a wonderful week and hugz and God Bless!
Moz

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on reaching that milestone! Love the card on your post too - great job!
    Just checked - I am nearing the 2000 post - since 2010
    Love Jen L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers Moz, so many posts, congrats! Your card for your friend is so feminine and pretty. Take care, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Moz! Congrats on reaching your 500th post and on this stunning card! Your friend must have been thrilled; such gorgeous and elegant details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on such a huge bloggy milestone. Such a beautiful card, love the colours that you've used, they look so elegant and i'm sure your friend will love it too. Hugs xnx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your 500th post Moz! Stunning card as always, the flowers on the white background are gorgeous.
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Moz ..... you've done well ~ !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Moz, WOW, congratulations on the 500th post!

    Your friend will love receiving this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so elegant ...easily one of your best

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Moz! The bunch of flowers in the corner go so well with the gold accents. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz