Sunday, November 25, 2012

The First Vintage Father Christmas Tag

If you have read my previous post, you will know the story surrounding my swap tag and the set of stamps that I purchased for the swap!

Well, here we are, with my first attempt at a tag for the swap, using the stamps I bought. 

You will see what I mean about the size of the Father Christmas. I tried to make it work, using trees and snow (which I don't ever use, as Christmas in Africa is a sweltering affair and I cannot relate to snow that time of the year....lol), but it just did not work for me. 
My heart was just not in it and the coloring of the FC is appalling, to say the least!

But, I had to share it with you.
Now I ask, was my decision to redo my tag the correct one?  (No don't answer - can't put you on a spot....)      
I think so....

3 comments:

  1. I still think you did a great job with this tag Moz! The depth you achieved in the background is fantastic! Don't be too hard on yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz