Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Love Ya!!

This delightful image - Love Ya! - from the super talented Mo was used on these two cards.
The first card was colored using Copic markers. The colors are more vivid and bright.


Colored using Copic Markers
 The card below, was colored using Prisma colored pencils onto Kraft card stock. I have not yet tried to work with Sansodor, I just used the blending pencil in certain areas.I like the way it colored the skin, giving the face a nice translucency and soft colour. I must say I am enjoying working with the pencils on cards, but for serious pencil painting, nothing beats the Faber-Castel Polychromos pencils. The Prisma's are more 'waxy' and in my humble opinion, you cannot layer color as smoothly as the FC's. 
Colored using Prisma Color Pencils on Kraft board
Anyway, I just wanted to share these two cards with you - makes for interesting comparisons.
Thanks for the visit and keep an eye open for more baby cards - I'm on a roll.......



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz